LiquidMC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiquidMC

Liquid Minecraft Community Register here: https://liquidmc.forumotion.com/register

2 posters

More Players

dipachip

More Players Empty More Players

Post  dipachip Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Its a new server, yet we need to get our name out there. I think some sort of advertising would do the trick. Things such as youtube, facebook, twitter, etc. The forum is a good start. Another alternative would be going 24/7. I play online through the inbrowser. Servers on the first page ALWAYS get my attention. Seeing that the pages are sorted by time up, a 24/7 server could get us to that first page. I will be looking into ways to go 24/7, so keep an eye out for these posts.
    Sincerely,
    dipachip
    (That probs sounded really nerdy XD)
    SLK
    SLK
    Admin

More Players Empty Re: More Players

Post  SLK Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah... we need to get a vps for our server, but atm its not even fully developed so there wouldnt be any point in wasting money on a server that isnt the best i can make.
    dipachip

More Players Empty VPS

Post  dipachip Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Vps isn't a bad idea, but ur right, not yet. Lets see how we do, great idea. For now, we gotta get the name out there.
    SLK
    SLK
    Admin

Post  SLK Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 pm

The thing i found out was that more players come when its lava survival vs freebuild. Im going to wait until we have a full unique set of lava maps to play on before considering getting a vps. and yes if we get a vps we can host both lava and freebuild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 am